Royaldream Builders Initiative Offers
Training and Mentorship
We offer customized capacity building trainings for youths groups, farmers, cooperatives, students and women both online and offline. We work with entrepreneurs to identify the most promising business ideas and polish them into investment ready business plans.Read more
RBI is actively engaging Individuals, Universities, Community and business leaders to support entrepreneurship activities. We have encouraged, coached and mentored entrepreneurs in the community, providing a broad base of support to help multipleRead more
My partners and I welcome and invite you to join us in creating a support system for young entrepreneurs. Royaldream Builders Initiative was founded in 2010 to create a platform to assist young people start up their business or move their business ideas to the marketplace.
Today over 40 million young people in Nigeria are unemployed. An estimated 2 million young people graduate from schools ( Universities, Polytechnic and other Tertiary and Secondary institutions) annually. These graduates lack efficient support systems to access skills, mentorship and finance to enable them start up. They are simply no jobs out there for them.
Royaldream Builders Initiative was founded to bridge this gap. We organize skill acquisition seminars and workshops, design entrepreneurship development programs, link entrepreneurs to mentors and start up funds. We also provide strategic policy design on job creation and youth empowerment. We are passionate about using local resources to create jobs.
RBI is positioned to work with reliable young entrepreneurs, identify the most promising business ideas and prepare them to be investment ready.
We invite you to PARTNER with us to create opportunities for Nigerian youths.
- John Ikuba Ona PhD - 2015 Mandela Washington Fellow
How we do it?
- Building capacities of entrepreneurs through workshops and seminars
- Design customized business mentorship program
- Link entrepreneurs to finance
- Build networks of entrepreneurs to share challenges and resources
- Provide information and technical resources
- Mobilize entrepreneurs to utilize local resources to create jobs
Why we do it
- National bureau of statistics says 1.8 million youths enter the job market every year
- High failure Rate of Entrepreneurs, urban employment rate is 29.5%
- Unemployment rate is 38% in 2014
- Over 40 million unemployed youths
- 2 million youths enter the job market every year
If you want to receive messages with latest updates, newest workshops and outstanding videos, please do not forget to give your e-mail address below
Put your e-mail address: