Trained Student Entrepreneurs
What we do
Royal Dream Builders Initiative is an NGO committed to the development of the Micro, Small and Medium Industrial sector in Nigeria. Our main objective is to provide a platform for the promotion and creation of small scale enterprises in North Central Nigeria.
- Building capacities of entrepreneurs through workshops and seminars
- Design customized business mentorship program
- Link entrepreneurs to finance
- Build networks of entrepreneurs to share challenges and resources
- Mobilize entrepreneurs to utilize local resources to create jobs
- Reduce the failure rate of entrepreneurs
To provide the most effective bridge between the entrepreneur and access to training, information, finance and business mentoring.
To build a robust ecosystem that supports the emerging entrepreneur to utilise local resources to create enterprises and new jobs.
- To promote wealth creation and alleviate poverty
- To generate employment through entrepreneurship
- To mobilize local resources to create new ventures
How we got started
RBI was founded and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as an NGO in 2010; RBI promotes entrepreneurship among young people in Nigeria. We provide access to training, business mentoring, and financing for startups.
We are particularly focused on agro-allied and Technology based startups and aim to develop integrated systems that support the poorest people to acquire skills, jobs, and incomes. We have worked with the University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue State University Makurdi, National Youth Service Corps, and religious organizations to facilitate entrepreneurship training for more than 2,200 youths in Benue State. RBI’s founders are university lecturers, bankers, and businessmen; they are unpaid, which keeps costs low so that all funding (less administrative costs) goes directly to programming.