Register for the Agribusiness Incubation Program (Cohort 2)
RBI Agribusiness Incubation Program is a capacity development Initiative for young aspiring farmers or practising farmers between ages 18-35 who are resident in Benue State. This program will equip Agripreneurs with skills, mentorship and funding to utilize local resources to start or grow their business.
- Agribusiness training for 1000 young aspiring farmers on: Efficient farming techniques, Book keeping/profitability, funding opportunities, marketing of produce, managing risk through insurance, and value addition.
- Formation of Agric hubs across Benue State.
- Agric training and mentorship for 100 selected Entrepreneurs.
- Farm internships for selected farmers on soyabean, piggery, fisheries, snail farming, agriprocessing etc.
- FSupport funds for farmers in Agric hubs or cooperatives. This project is funded by the US Embassy Abuja. It is supported by Benue Investment and Property Company and Arizona state University School of Global Management
- Improve the capacity of young and educated farmers in Benue State by providing customized online micro-business training modules, intense 6 weeks practical training on farms/facilities combined with mentorship from experience farmers.
- Work with partners to create a support system for the beginning young farmers—one that connects young people with access to land, finance, increased marketplaces for their products and technical resources
- Utilize agric educational videos to make Agribusiness more attractive to Young people
The goal of this project:
Otukpo 24th-25th January 2019
Venue: Eyum Memorial Centre, Ahmadu Bello Way, OtukpoGboko 30th -31st January 2019
Venue: Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture Yandev>
Makurdi 7th -8th February 2019
Venue: Entrepreneurship Development Centre, Jonah Jang Crescent, Makurdi
Please be informed that this workshop is open to young aspiring and practicing farmers or entrepreneurs interested in Agribusiness. You must be between the age of 18 - 35 and must be resident in Benue.
Expand the form below and enter your information to be part of the Agribusiness Incubator Program. Registration is open from 10th January, 2019